Friday, May 27, 2011

Bogel Park Photography

It's a tradition that I take my niece Mira shopping for a new birthday dress each year and this year was no different. I love taking her shopping because not only does she have fabulous taste but she is so enthusiastic about picking out clothes and trying them on. She likes buying accessories and I laughed every time I heard her sweet voice say, "But Aunt Linda, what about the headbands?"  What makes a shopping experience go so well is that when we are in the dressing room and she wants everything we picked out and tried on, she is accepting when I say we have to choose only a few.
We found this beautiful dress for her Tea Party Birthday happening tomorrow and she wore it to her Kindergarten graduation last night. So sweet.
We went to Bogel Park for pictures which was blooming with spring. 
Happy 6th Birthday Mira! I'm excited to have tea with you.